- Added exception remapping support for some exceptions (NullReferenceException, IndexOutOfRangeException, InvalidCastException & TypeInitializationException)
- Changed Throwable.printStackTrace() to print out stack traces in Java format
- Partial support for retaining stack traces when exception is rethrown
- java.lang.StringBuffer is now remapped to System.Text.StringBuilder
- Rewrote file IO in classpath because it was buggy
- Started on an ahead-of-time compiler that also emits debugging information (based on the debugging info in the Java classes)
Yesterday, I ran into a bug in MC++ when unboxing.
I've updated the snapshot and since I've made some changes to classpath, I've now put my modified version of that online as well.