# Tuesday, 03 September 2002
« No Title | Main | No Title »
No Title

I did some work to get my database server app working. I implemented rudimentary socket support and some very lame AWT stuff. My database server now runs (including its lame GUI). Also fixed a few bugs (among others, support for long & double volatiles, thanks to Richard Birkby for pointing this out to me).

Since I built the AWT in C#, linking it against classpath.dll, building is becoming a little more tricky. Hopefully I'll be able to make the build process more straight forward in the future, but for the time being you'll have to suffer ;-)

Updated the binaries and source snaphots.

Tuesday, 03 September 2002 19:19:30 (W. Europe Daylight Time, UTC+02:00)  #    Comments [0]