Thanks to Zoltan Varga for trying to compile IK.VM.NET on Mono. He pointed out some problems:
- I used the undocument C# __arglist keyword in my multianewarray helper method, but since Mono's C# compiler doesn't support that and it isn't part of the standard, I reworked that to get rid of the __arglist construct.
- zlib.dll is a part managed part unmanaged dll, and thus it will not run on Mono. I removed the zlib.dll dependency and I've changed ikvmc and netexp to use java.util.zip.* from classpath.dll.
This change has introduced a circular dependency: ikvmc is used to generate classpath.dll, but it also depends on it.
- started on NAnt build files, to support building the project outside of Visual Studio .NET, and (in the future) hopefully without platform dependencies.
- All Classpath's native methods are now (at least partially) implemented, except for java.nio.*
Updated the binaries and source snaphots.