A new snapshot for inclusion in Mono Beta 3.
- Added box/unbox methods to ikvm.lang.CIL for all primitive types.
- Added conversion methods for unsigned CLI primitive types to ikvm.lang.CIL.
- Changed FileChannelImpl to call stream.WriteByte, which is now possible because of the new unsigned primitive support in ikvm.lang.CIL.
- Rewrote a large part of reflective method invocation to fix all known issues. Reflection on remapped types now works as well as full support for ghost types (both in calling methods through ghost interfaces, as well as passing or returning ghost references).
- Added support for a few more opcodes to remapper.cs.
- Added error handling for unsupported elements in remapping file (map.xml).
- Fixed reflection to take visibility of class into account.
- Fixed class file validation rules to ignored strictfp on abstract methods (according to the VM spec it isn't allowed for an abstract method to be strictfp, but javac is broken and sets the strictfp modifier for abstract method too and Sun's JVM obviously doesn't enforce this part of the spec).
- Fixed JNI AllocObject to work correctly for java.lang.Object and java.lang.Throwable.
New snapshots: just the binaries and source plus binaries.