- Fixed bug in String.indexOf(int), String.lastIndexOf(int), String.indexOf(int, int) and String.lastIndexOf(int, int). When a character outside of the valid character range was passed, it was truncated to a character instead of returning -1.
- Changed VMThread.holdsLock implementation to use Monitor.Pulse instead of Monitor.Wait to check for monitor ownership. This can cause spurious wakeups from Object.wait(), but according to the new JDK 1.5 memory model that is allowed, and it has always been good coding practice to guard against spurious wakeups. Thanks to Dalibor Topic for researching this issue.
- Fixed reflection to properly check accessibility for protected instance fields and methods.
- Partially implemented JNI method JavaVM::AttachCurrentThread (only on Windows). It only supports "attaching" a thread that already is a Java thread. This was required for the latest SWT 3.0 versions .
- Fixed bug in handling of ghost and value return types for statically compiled code. Among possible other problems, this caused String.subSequence to behave oddly.
- Improved support for reflection on .NET enums. The (fake) Value field and wrap() method are now available through Java reflection.
- Added name mangling for enums that happen to contain a Value value.
- Added a few try/finally blocks for Profiler.Enter/Leave calls in compiler.cs.
- Added profiler counter for inserted interface down casts.
- Added bge_un, ble_un, ldc_i4 and ldc_i4_m1 opcodes to remapper.cs.
- Fixed a verifier bug in merging value type array types.
- Removed optimization from verifier related to interface type merging. The optimization reduced the number of downcasts that had to be inserted in the code, but it turned out that ECMA interface type merging rules didn't allow this optimization.
- Fixed integer overflow bugs in String.regionMatches() and String.lastIndexOf(String, int).
- Fixed bug in array type visibility for array types constructed from statically compiled (or .NET) nested types.
New snapshots: just the binaries and source plus binaries.