I've integrated Stuart Ballard's Japitools in my build process to keep track of the API completion status and to test ikvmc and ikvmstub. To results of running it on the current ikvm development snapshot can be found here.
What's new in the snapshot:
- Implemented AWT Toolkit.getFontList().
- Regenerated mscorlib, System and System.Xml stub jars with new version of ikvmstub.
- Resync'ed with GNU Classpath cvs.
- Improved error handling in Socket classes (exceptions throw now match the JDK better).
- Implemented urgent data and shutdown methods in PlainSocketImpl (thanks to Dmitry Gromov for this).
- Fixed ikvm.exe and ikvmc.exe to support slashes in Main-Class entry in manifest.
- Fixed ikvmstub.exe to emit throws clauses for constructors.
- Fixed bug that caused internal error when compiling class that has a non-private final field of a type that cannot be loaded.
- Fixed reflection on .NET types to mark non-virtual methods as final.
- Fixed name clash detection algorithm to ignore constructors (because name clash prevention isn't yet implemented for constructors).
- Fixed reflection on .NET types to ignore newslot methods that hide a virtual method in a base class.
- Fixed reflection on .NET types to not emit a public for explicitly implemented interface methods if a base class already has a suitable method.
- Removed HideFromJavaAttribute from remapped types.
- Added HideFromJavaAttribute to nested helper type generated for remapped interfaces.
New snapshots: just the binaries and source plus binaries.