The GNU Classpath 0.95 release branch has been created (0.94 was skipped), so it shouldn't be long now before I will release IKVM 0.34, but before that here's a final snapshot containing everything that will be in 0.34.
- Integrated current GNU Classpath cvs version.
- .NET "generic class loaders" now return something (mildly) sensible when toString() is called on them.
- ikvmc no longer warns about generic stubs.
- ikvmstub now has WHIDBEY conditional code to properly determine if a class is a generic type instance (instead of the name based hack).
- Fixed .NET generic type name mangling bug (nested generic types were double encoded).
- Added support for loading .NET generic type stubs.
- Fixed several .NET generic type loading bugs.
- Fixed ikvm.runtime.Util.getInstanceTypeFromClass() to return null instead of throw an exception when it is called on a "dynamic only" class.
- Changed ikvmstub to use java.util.zip instead of SharpZipLib.
- Fixed index/length overflow detection in arraycopy_primitive_n methods.
- Fixed JNI init args and thread attach string conversions.
- Added workaround for .NET bug that caused OverflowException when compiling a class with an initialized final instance field of type char with a value > 32K.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-0.33.2655.zip