While working on NIO pipe support in the development branch, I found a few socket bugs and I decided to back port them to the 0.34 release. I've also back ported the NIO pipe support itself, since that's a low risk change.
Changes since rc2:
- Implemented NIO pipe support.
- Added support for socket connect with timeout.
- Fixed Socket.bind() to set local port after binding.
- Fixed SocketChannel.read() to return -1 if other side closed the socket.
- Fixed ServerSocketChannel.accept() to properly set the state in the returned socket, to fix the socket from breaking if you called certain Socket methods on the SocketChannel.socket(). This was a regression introduced during the 0.33 development.
Files are available here: ikvm-0.34.0.2.zip (source + binaries) and ikvmbin-0.34.0.2.zip (binaries).