I've made an updated 0.34 release that includes the most important fixes I've done in the last couple of weeks.
- Fixed exception mapping memory leak.
- Fixed verifier/compiler to support dup_x2 form 2.
- Fixed for ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in generic metadata reflection on dynamically compiled types.
- Fixed infinite recursion bug when DotNetTypeWrapper.GetName() was used on DerivedType where DerivedType extends BaseType<DerivedType>.
- Fixed ikvmc generic .NET type loading bug.
- Fixed Throwable.printStackTrace() to call Throwable.printStackTrace(OutputStream) to support exception classes that only override printStackTrace(OutputStream).
- Fixed Throwable.printStackTrace(…) to use PrintWriter/PrintStream.println() to trigger flushing on auto-flush writers/streams.
- Fixed Throwable constructor to set cause correctly if an exception was instantiated but not thrown immediately.
Files are available here: ikvm-0.34.0.3.zip (source + binaries) and ikvmbin-0.34.0.3.zip (binaries).