Major code bloat. I've now integrated the bulk of the OpenJDK code that isn't awt or swing. As a result the IKVM.Hybrid.GNU.Classpath.OpenJDK.dll assembly size has grown to about 26 MB. API coverage compared with JDK 1.6 is now at more than 98%. Note that doesn't mean that everything will work, because some back-end implementations are stubbed out or not included.
Disclaimers apply. I haven't done a full test pass on this build.
- OpenJDK: Integrated javax.management package (and sub packages).
- OpenJDK: Integrated java.lang.management package (only a stub back-end implementation though).
- OpenJDK: Integrated javax.imageio package (excluding the jpeg support, because OpenJDK uses native code for that).
- OpenJDK: Integrated javax.activation, javax.annotation, javax.jws, javax.lang.model, javax.tools, javax.xml.*, org.jcp.xml.dsig.internal, org.relaxng.datatype, org.w3c.dom.*, org.xml.sax.* packages.
- OpenJDK: Integrated javax.sql.* packages.
- OpenJDK: Integrated javax.accessibility, javax.transaction, javax.activity packages.
- OpenJDK: Integrated javax.print.* packages (no back-end implementation and ServiceUI is stubbed.)
- OpenJDK: Integrated org.omg.*, javax.rmi.*, javax.sound.*, org.ietfs.jgss packages.
- Fixed JNI NewObject method to actually create an object of the requested class, instead of the class of the constructor.
- Added method name clash handling for AOT access stub methods.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-hybrid-0.35.2769.zip.