I made another 0.34 update, since 0.36 is probably still a ways off.
- Fixed handling of magic “assembly” type for assembly attribute annotations (bug #1721688).
- LocalVariableTable robustness fix (bug #1765952).
- Fixed handling of public interfaces extending non-public interfaces in ikvmc.
- Fixed parameter annotations on redirected contructors.
- Fixed casting ghost interface arrays (bug #1757889).
- Fixed JNI NewObject method.
- Fix to make sure all implemented interface methods on .NET types are public (so that ikvmstub generates jars that javac is happy with).
Files are available here: ikvm-0.34.0.4.zip (source + binaries) and ikvmbin-0.34.0.4.zip (binaries).
Update: I forgot to update the AWT toolkit property's assembly version. Fixed in current zips. Thanks to Ted O'Conner for pointing this out.