I did some stabilization work on the previous snapshot and I finally caved in and made floating point handling more compliant (still not fully compliant with the JVM spec, as that would be way too slow).
- Added support for generating access stubs in public interfaces that extend non-public interfaces.
- Added workarounds for several OpenJDK class initialization order issues.
- Fixed build process to include the rmi stubs and ties.
- Renamed sun.misc.Unsafe instance field to theUnsafe, to facilitate sun.corba.Bridge which accesses the field thru reflection.
- Changed AtomicBoolean.value field from boolean to int to be serialization compatible with JDK.
- Fixed ArrayTypeWrapper.Finish().
- Fixed java.lang.reflect.Array.set() to only unbox primitives when the array is a primitive array.
- Fixed java.lang.reflect.Array.multiNewArray() to finish the array type before using it.
- Implemented improved floating point compliance (strictfp is now honored and value set conversion is implemented).
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-hybrid-0.35.2777.zip.