One more snapshot before release candidate 1 with a couple of fixes:
- Windows x64 specific binaries are now included (in the ikvm\bin-x64 directory).
- Enabled workaround for x64 tail call optimization.
- Implemented clearing of SoftReferences. They're still not guaranteed to be cleared before an OutOfMemoryError, but the new behavior is hopefully more reasonable than never clearing them.
- Fixed code generator bug that could cause AbstractMethodError to be thrown when subclassing a .NET type that has an explicit interface method implementation.
- Integrated IcedTea updates to support PBEwithMD5andDES.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-openjdk-0.35.2796.zip.