Changes since previous development snapshot:
- Code clean up and refactoring.
- Removed security asserts in JVM.CriticalFailure, because they no longer work now that IKVM.Runtime is security transparent.
- Implemented CallerID infrastructure.
- Marked various methods with HasCallerID annotation.
- Applied awt patch #1979656 by Daniel Wilson.
WARNING: THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT SNAPSHOT, NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE.
Development snapshots are intended for evaluating and keeping track of where the project is going, not for production usage. The binaries have not been extensively tested and are not strong named.
If you want to run this version on Mono, you'll need a Mono version built from recent svn, it does not work on Mono 1.9.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-0.37.3077.zip