Time for another snapshot.
Changes since previous development snapshot:
- Removed support for building with GNU Classpath class library.
- DatagramSocket: Implemented connected datagram sockets using .NET 2.0 API.
- DatagramSocket: Used .NET 2.0 Socket.IOControl() API to disable WSAECONNRESET errors (when not connected).
- DatagramSocket: Throw PortUnreachableException from receive() if we receive WSAECONNRESET while connected.
- Various java.util.zip compatibility and bug fixes.
- Fixed bytecode compiler not to generate unneeded GC.KeepAlive() in constructor for Exception types that don't have a finalize() method.
- Fixed #2001802 contributed by Andy Malakov.
- Fixed #2001799.
- Fixed #2006953.
- Fixed file I/O error handling incompatibilities.
- Added ghost array tagging to be able to report the instantiated class (instead of the object which is allocated instead).
- Fixed ldc <class> where <class> is a ghost array.
- Fixed bug in instanceof <class> where <class> is a Serializable.
- Removed Mono workarounds that are no longer needed with Mono 2.0.
WARNING: THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT SNAPSHOT, NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE.
Development snapshots are intended for evaluating and keeping track of where the project is going, not for production usage. The binaries have not been extensively tested and are not strong named.
This version supports .NET 2.0 SP1 and Mono 2.0.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-0.37.3141.zip