I've modified ikvmc to use IKVM.Reflection and largely rewritten ikvmstub to directly work with the ikvm internals instead of using the java reflection API. Both ikvmc and ikvmstub can now process assemblies independent from the .NET runtime they run on. This opens up the possibility to start investigating the possibility of Silverlight support.
- Drag-n-drop fix by Nat.
- Fixed regression introduced in previous development snapshot, related to field accessors.
- Removed caching of inner classes.
- Fix for bug #2908683.
- Various AWT fixes by Volker.
- Changed JNI to use standard caller ID mechanism.
- Various JNI optimizations.
- Fixed http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=41696
- Fixed exception sorter bug exposed by recent Mono sorting change.
- Fixed Thread.getAllStackTraces() to resume threads that it suspends.
- Integrated new IKVM.Reflection implementation.
- Added AllowMultiple = true to RemappedClassAttribute.
- Fixed atomic update helper nested types to be invisible from Java.
- Removed support for "ikvm.stubgen.serialver" property that is no longer needed now that ikvmstub doesn't use the runtime to generate stubs.
- Removed pre-generated stub jars from cvs and modified build process to generate them during the build.
- Removed "constant" instance field support (which was only used by ikvmstub and doesn't make any sense anyway).
- Removed ReflectionOnly support from runtime. Now that ikvmstub no longer requires it, there's no good reason to allow Java code to see ReflectionOnly types.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-0.43.3681.zip