There's a working JSR292 implementation now. No optimization work has been done yet, the first step is to get things working.
- Implemented JSR292.
- Added missing classes & resources.
- Improved IKVM.Runtime.dll build script.
- Support remap file <throws /> element for methods and constructors defined in remap file.
- Added workaround for .NET 2.0 bug in Assembly.GetType() that caused runtime to incorrectly assume a proxy stub exists.
- Changed ikvmstub to handle TypeLoadException in the same way as other exceptions.
- Fixed bug in the compiler's handling of the "ldc " bytecode. Undersome conditions it would incorrectly optimize away the exception handler around it.
- Added Kerberos support (on Windows). Based on patch submitted by Trevor Bell.
- Bug fix. TypeWrapper.IsAssignableTo() didn't handle arrays with primitive elements properly.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-7.0.4245.zip