Time for a new snapshot. With the (more or less) completion of java.nio.file the release is getting closer. There are still some minor issues, but the bulk of the work is now complete.
- Fixed ikvmstub to handle annotation defaults.
- Fixed ikvmc to generate (private) setter for final instance fields that get an access stub to support serialization and reflection.
- Runtime.exec() fix. When disambiguating executable names, we should only try to append .exe if the filename doesn't already contain a dot.
- Removed unnecessary link demand from MappedByteBuffer that caused problems when building for .NET 4.0.
- Fixed MethodHandle constructor invocation issue when running on .NET 4.0.
- Removed mapping of System.Security.VerificationException to java.lang.VerifyError.
- Fixed os.name and os.version system properties when running on unknown Windows version (Windows 8).
- Bug fix. IPInterfaceProperties.GetIPv_Properties() can throw an exception (and does so on Windows 8 for some interfaces).
- Fixed ikvmc to not open the remap file with write access.
- Implemented remaining java.nio.file functionality (minus most optional functionality and ACL support).
- IKVM.Reflection: Implemented ToString() for EventInfo and PropertyInfo.
- IKVM.Reflection: Copy all assembly flags when adding an assembly reference (WinRT fix).
- IKVM.Reflection: Added API extension to query and define custom attributes on interfaceimpl records.
- IKVM.Reflection: Added support for targetting ARM.
- IKVM.Reflection: Added ILGenerator.__StackHeight property API extension.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-7.0.4296.zip