Ten years ago today I started blogging about IKVM.NET. It's been an amazing journey and when I started it I never would have guessed I'd still be on it ten years later.
Some of the highlights include making many new friends, meeting industry luminaries, speaking at conferences, working with the GNU Classpath community (and the fun FOSDEM weekends), working with the Mono community and, of course, the open sourcing of OpenJDK.
The end of the journey is not yet in sight as I still have enormous amounts of fun and both Java and .NET keep adding new features that keep things interesting.
- 540 blog entries
- 739 blog comments
- 22 releases
- Over 200000 downloads
- 3637 messages to the ikvm-developers mailing list
- 4577 messages to the ikvm-commit mailing list
- 10 security vulnerabilities reported
- 9 CLR JIT bugs encountered.
- 2 name changes (from I<<K.VM.NET to IK.VM.NET to IKVM.NET)