A quick update because the previous snapshot had a bug that caused ikvmc to be completely broken on the CLR x86 JIT.
- Changed build to explicitly exclude the classes that are already defined in map.xml.
- Changed ikvmc to add uncompilable classes loaded from the file system to classes.jar.
- Changed ikvmc to copy zip file comment.
- Changed ikvmc to emit a warning if a remapped type duplicates a loaded class.
- Removed CallerID optimization special casing since we can now call internal members from dynamic assemblies.
- Added some version information to the Internal Compiler Error message.
- Added some version information to runtime critical failure.
- Fixed AttributeHelper to have a deterministic class constructor.
- Bug fix. Disallow invalid class names in AssemblyClassLoader.loadClass().
- Removed the special casing of generic type definition loading as we've since exposed the generic type definitions to Java.
- Some beginnings of class loading refactoring.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-7.3.4799.zip