Still more changes to better support what I'll start calling "mixed mode" (i.e. ikvmc compiled assemblies that use dynamically loaded classes or use dynamic binding to classes in another assembly).
Another change is that runtime stub class generation is now based on the ikvmstub class file writer, instead of the very old code that was reflection based. This means that stubs can now acurately be generated even when some of the types involved are not available.
- Refactored assembly class loading.
- Added ikvm.runtime.EnumerationWrapper to expose an IEnumerable as a java.util.Enumeration.
- Removed the old runtime Java stub class generator and replaced it with the ikvmstub core.
- Allow dynamic class loading from boot class "path" and referenced assemblies.
- Regression fix. The previous custom assembly class loader construction rewrite introduced a bug.
- Bug fix. MethodHandle should be able to call dynamic only methods.
- Bug fix. MethodHandle to Object.clone/finalize should be special cased.
- Reimplemented dynamic binding on top of MethodHandles.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-7.3.4804.zip