Another week, another snapshot.
- Fixed several annotation encoding issues in new stub class generator.
- Added back support for exporting annotations in .NET assembly stub classes.
- Fixed ikvmc to not add ObsoleteAttribute to deprecated types/members that already have an explicit ObsoleteAttribute annotation.
- Fixed a typo in ikvm.runtime.Startup.addBootClassPathAssembly() method name.
- Bug fix. .NET enums used in Java annotations were not usable from .NET custom attribute.
- Added license headers to build scripts.
- Made boot class package handling simpler (more OpenJDK based). The package information is now read from the manifest instead of hard coded.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-7.3.4811.zip