Another hybrid snapshot update. Just a reminder again: These snapshots have not been tested extensively and are known to be broken (and are much more broken than the non-hybrid snapshots I used to release). They are only intended to be used for testing and getting a feel of how things are going. If you find a bug specific to this snapshot, please don't file a bug on SourceForge, simply send a message to the ikvm-developers list or to me directly.
I'm not going to list everything that's known to be broken, but I will say that Eclipse 3.2 still runs, so at least some parts do work
This build also includes several GNU Classpath fixes that I haven't yet checked in, so if you're trying to do a hybrid build from cvs you'll end up with something even more broken than this build. [Update: I checked them in.]
- OpenJDK: Upgraded to OpenJDK bundle b13.
- OpenJDK: Added more resources.
- OpenJDK: Integrated java.lang.annotation and java.lang.ref packages.
- OpenJDK: Integrated java.io and java.util packages.
- Added -serialver option to ikvmstub that forces stub generator to include serialVersionUID field for all serializable classes (to make Japi results more accurate).
- Fixed GetParameterAnnotations() to return the correct array length for instancehelper__ methods (static methods that represent instance methods on remapped types).
- Fixed ikvm.io.InputStreamWrapper.available() to return non-zero when more data is available (as suggested by Mark Reinhold). Removed the NormalizerDataReader specific fix from map.xml.
- Fixed ikvmstub to better handle private interface implementations. (Fixes System.Web.UI.Control subclassing issue).
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-hybrid-0.35.2728.zip.