I've been busy with other stuff, but I did manage to fix a couple of bugs and add a new feature. So a new development snapshot.
- .NET resources in non-Java assemblies are now exposed as Java resources.
- Added IKVM.Attributes.JavaResourceAttribute to publish .NET resource to Java under a different name.
- Bug fix. Don't deadlock AppDomain.ProcessExit event handler when the event gets called from another thread than the one initiating exit.
- Minor optimization. Only register the AppDomain.ProcessExit event handler when necessary.
- Bug fix. Private methods declared in map.xml should not be made virtual.
- Support "attributes" attribute on method tag in map.xml for methods declared in remapped types.
- Recognize methods in remapped types with the "__<" name prefix as HideFromJava.
- Bug fix. Static compiler should not use proxy stubs to implement non-public interfaces in another assembly.
- IKVM.Reflection: Implemented __ContainsMissingType for function pointer types.
- IKVM.Reflection: Changed __ContainsMissingType to take custom modifiers into account.
- IKVM.Reflection: Added caching for __ContainsMissingType property to simplify the prevention of infinite recursion while evaluating generic parameter constraints.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-7.3.4754.zip