I've promoted 0.42 Update 1 RC 2 to an official release.
Changes (Update 1 RC 0 + RC 1 + RC 2):
- Added fix to mangle all artificial type names if they clash with Java type names in the same assembly.
- Fix for http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=41696.
- Fixed exception sorter to be correct when invoked with two references to the same object.
- Fix for bug #2946842.
- Fixed ikvmstub to not emit stubs for generic type definitions.
- Fixed several incorrect usages of Type.IsArray when we only want to deal with vectors.
- Fixed timezone handing bug for unrecognized timezone names.
- Several partial trust fixes.
The 0.42 release notes can be found here.
If you want to build from source, you need openjdk6-b16-stripped.zip from the 0.42.0.3 folder.