While the 0.42 release is still baking, a new development snapshot is available.
- Nat worked on clipboard and drag-and-drop support.
- Volker worked on print support.
- Various awt fixes/improvements.
- Code cleanup/refactoring to prepare for IKVM.Reflection (replacement of IKVM.Reflection.Emit).
- Fixed ikvmstub to ignore private interfaces.
- Removed .NET 4.0 beta 1 workarounds.
- Simplified the obj1.getClass() == obj2.getClass() intrinsic to avoid requiring full trust on .NET 4.0.
- Optimized field reflection. We now delay creating the dynamic methods to access the field until after the field has been accessed a couple of times, this saves a lot of memory for fields that are only usused a few times.
- Added -publicpackage:<pkg> option to ikvmc. Contributed by Eyal Alaluf of Mainsoft.
- Added public API to get ClassLoader from Assembly.
- Added (optional) per-module initialization to custom assembly class loaders.
- Added ikvmc option -nopeercrossreference and the ability to use -r with peer assemblies.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-0.43.3595.zip