A new snapshot. Most significant change is the almost complete rewrite of the nio code, triggered by the GNU Classpath nio rewrite. The test coverage for nio is fairly abysmal, so hopefully I haven't introduced too many regressions. On the whole the new code should be equivalent to or better than the previous version, but there still remains a lot to be done.
- Updated to current GNU Classpath cvs version.
- Fixed streaming sockets to support SO_REUSEADDR socket option.
- Changed ikvmc -resource option to strip unnecessary leading slash from resource name.
- More code restructuring.
- Added tracing to assembly resource and class loading.
- Fixed ikvmstub to export non-public outer classes when an inner class is exported.
- Simplified "save debug image" code to emit ikvmdump.dll instead of ikvmdump.exe (the resulting file has not been executable for a while, so it made no sense to pretend it was).
- Rewrite of nio socket support code.
Source is in cvs. Binaries: ikvmbin-0.31.2454.zip