Even though 0.40 is still baking, I'm already working on the next version.
- Integrated OpenJDK 6 b16.
- Changed decoded bytecode stream to use indexes in branches instead of PC offsets.
- Fixed .MDB debug symbol generation (thanks to Nat Luengnaruemitchai).
- Several AWT fixes contributed by Judit Vasko-Szedlar (Chemaxon).
- Moved jsr/ret bytecode processing into a seperate (inlining) pass to reduce complexity in the verifier and compiler.
- Fixed a bug in the compiler that caused exception handler to be dropped after an unreachable exception block was encountered.
- Updated copyright notices.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-0.41.3393.zip
OpenJDK 6 b16 sources + build artifacts: openjdk6-b16-stripped.zip