The stream of release candidates seems to never end, but I really wanted to include the fix for bug #3575555. I also included some other low-risk fixes.
Changes (relative to rc 2):
- Updated version to 7.2.4630.3
- Bug fix. Off-by-one error in JNI local ref index reusing. Fix for bug #3575555.
- Bug fix. Don't try to inject DynamicMethod in array types (applies to array.clone() method for MethodHandles).
- IKVM.Reflection: Bug fix. ModuleReader.ResolveMember() should support types. Thanks to Jb Evain for finding this.
- IKVM.Reflection: Bug fix. While reading the Mono.Cecil source I realized that array bounds are signed.
- IKVM.Reflection: Bug fix. LocalBuilder should extend LocalVariableInfo.
- IKVM.Reflection: Implemented LocalVariableInfo.ToString().
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-7.2.4630.3.zip
Sources: ikvmsrc-7.2.4630.3.zip, openjdk-7u6-b24-stripped.zip