I've been busy with other things, but there have been enough fixes to warrant a new snapshot.
- Bug fix. When reading a .class resource from an assembly (to attempt to dynamically define it), read all the bytes.
- Bug fix. Reading/writing java.nio.file attributes of non-existing file should throw NoSuchFileException.
- Bug fix. Fixed bitmap synchronization in java.awt.image.BufferedImage and com.sun.imageio.plugins.jpeg.JPEGImageWriter.
- Ignore -Xmn and -XX: Oracle Java specific command line options in ikvm.exe.
- Enabled pack200 unpacking algorithm.
- IKVM.Reflection: Bug fix. If custom attribute named argument parsing fails due to missing type, ConstructorArguments should still work.
Binaries available here: ikvmbin-8.0.5415.zip